Sales Account ManagerLoughborough£competitive Salary and OTE We are currently working with a leading manufacturer of safety products with the recruitment of a Sales Account Manager...
Internal Sales Support Administrator
A market leading electronics manufacturer who manufacturers lighting systems for a range of clients on a worldwide basis is experiencing a continued period of expansion and success and are looking to add an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join there expanding team in Watford.
The internal sales support administrator will need to be an enthusiastic, resourceful individual who is used to working with minimal supervision, undertaking various support functions to work alongside the sales and technical teams.
- Handling customer enquiries via telephone and email.
- Analyse information from customers and advise on specific projects.
- Work closely with and support various internal departments to provide accurate quotations and details to customers.
- Interpret technical drawings in order to provide quotes using SAP, AutoCAD and other external systems.
- Create/maintain customer and project data.
- Convert customer enquiries into technical specifications and quotations which are tailored to suit the clients' requirements.
- Experience in an internal sales/customer services environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- SAP/AutoCAD knowledge would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Previously worked in a similar role for a manufacturer or within the electrical/construction industries.
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills, degree qualified preferred.
Internal Sales Support Administrator Benefits:
- £18000 - £22000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Employee discount schemes
The successful candidate will be joining an expanding business with excellent prospects for progression and development.
If you are interested, please send your CV ASAP outlining your relevant experience to Stephanie Hughes (Tel 02920 731187)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.