Project Construction LeaderLocation: Building & Construction Team PortsmouthThe RoleAs a Senior Project Engineer you will be responsible for delivering an array of projects at the...
- Functional responsibility for Control/Electrical/Instrumentation Construction Engineering
- Ensures that construction activities are being delivered in a safe, cost effective manner
- Compliance with the company's quality management system
- Experience of supporting management within multi-disciplined projects
- Experience of safely managing EC&I aspects of capital construction projects in the process Industry
- Experience of CDM roles
- Suitably qualified with relevant qualifications with electrical instrumentation and process control ( Beng, HND and IOSH desirable)
Our client is a global leading provider of Engineering, Automation and Maintenance, modifications and operation services to industrial clients across the Oil & Gas, Energy and power, Nuclear and chemical/pharmaceutical sectors.
If this role is suitable and would be of interest to you and you have the relevant qualifications within Electrical control and Instrumentation then please forward your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.