Production Planning & Simulation Engineer South East GermanyJob Type: Full time, PermanentSalary: €Competitive (Paid through German PAYE tax system)The Role: We are working on behalf...
Production Planner (temporary to permanent)
Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Newcastle area for an experienced Production Planner. The client are a highly respected, local organisation, specialising in providing bespoke sheet metal and fabricated parts to an impressive array of customers across a number of industries.
The role would suit a Production Planner who is highly organised, with excellent analytical skills and preferably, a proven track record in a similar, fast-paced position. You will need to hit the ground running and take a lead role in forward planning, monitoring and forecasting to enable the client to meet customer needs.
Please note: this is a temporary position to start, with a view to possible permanency for the right candidate.
The Production Planner will be responsible for:
- Analysing customer orders, using this information to forecast required capacity and manning
- Regular and effective communication with all internal departments
- Monitor and coordinate WIP stock checks, maintaining system accuracy
- Plan production with a target of 100% accuracy
- Monitor, record and communicate plans and stock levels
- Level demands to compensate for fluctuation and plan processes to meet customer needs
- Support KPI calculations and reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar manufacturing role
- Demonstrable success in a high quality, fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Specific Production Planning experience
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- An analytical, systematic and objective mind set
- A reliable and flexible approach to work requirements
- Excellent IT skills
NOTE: This is a temp to perm vacancy
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please send your CV to: Keeran Williams
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.