Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical)Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Wiltshire area for a Multi Skilled Technician to work for one of the UK's leading facilities...
Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical)
Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Wiltshire area for a Multi Skilled Technician to work for one of the UK's leading facilities management organisations; a global company who are known for promoting from within and providing its employees with the opportunity to progress.
This is a static position, working from a client site based at Chippenham, Wiltshire. The role would suit someone with Multi Skilled Electrical experience, who is self-motivated and possesses excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
The Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical) will be responsible for:
- Perform testing and inspecting of Electrical Installations in accordance with industry standards
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management
- Assist in production of regular reports using IT reporting tools and analytical data
- Implement all Electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with Maintenance Instructions and site specific procedures
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing
- Assist the Shift Supervisor in providing information for technical and incident reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course
- Qualified to C&G 2360
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering
- Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
- Have good decision-making and communications skills
- Qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Multi Skilled Technician, with an electrical bias, to work for a world class organisation, at a site in Wiltshire. You can expect a salary of £30,000 to £32,000 per annum, 25 days holiday and a family friendly benefits package.
To apply for this new opportunity, please send your CV to: Keeran Williams
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.