Multi Disciplined EngineerCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Multi Disciplined Engineer to be based in the Surrey area. The client are one of the largest...
Multi Disciplined Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Multi Disciplined Engineer to be based in the Surrey area. The client are one of the largest facilities management organisations in the UK and have an excellent reputation throughout the industry, a great employment package awaits the right candidate.
Principal Accountabilities of the Multi Disciplined Engineer
- Provide general mechanical/ HVCA/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Implement all mechanical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with Maintenance Instructions, EMCOR and site specific procedures.
- Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide accurate feedback and information including but not limited to completed test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
The ideal candidate
- Have the relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline
- Be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- Be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Have an understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- The Multi Disciplined Engineer should be commercially aware
- Have good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering
- 25 days annual leave
- Salary of £30k to £32k per annum
- Family friendly benefits
- Company pension scheme
For more information on the Multi Disciplined Engineer role based in Surry, please contact Keeran Williams: 02920 731187.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.