HR Manager Islington, LondonAn established Facilities Management company with contracts across the UK and who pride themselves in providing a first class service to their...
Contracts Manager (Fire and Security)
Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Eastleigh area for a Contracts Manager, specialising in Fire and Security, to work for one of the UK's leading facilities management organisations; a global company who are known for promoting from within and providing its employees with the opportunity to progress.
This is an exciting new role, working from a site based in Eastleigh. The role would suit someone with a strong managerial and service delivery background, who is technically minded and able to estimate, survey and quote for jobs. You will need to be organised, well presented and a good communicator.
The Contracts Manager (Fire and Security) will be responsible for:
- The growth of the Fire & Security business, focussing on engineers, compliance and retention
- Ensuring that all accreditation processes are in place
- Working with the Fire & Security Help Desk, ensuring that administration requirements are adhered to at all times
- Actively supporting system proposal engineers in securing both projects and small works orders
- Actively engage in relationship management with clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highly technical ability to coach and advise both clients and staff
- A high level of technical competence in a range of electronic, fire and security protection systems
- The Ability to work and focus in an ever changing environment
- Proven communication and numeric skills (verbal and written)
- Enrolled on, or completed, Management training to at least BTEC Level 3 in Leadership and Management
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Contracts Manager, with technical knowledge, to work for a world class organisation, in Eastleigh.
- You can expect a salary of £32,000 to £42,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday per year
- A family friendly benefits package
- Company car or a car allowance
- An auto enrol pension scheme
To apply for this new Contracts Manager opportunity, please send your CV to:
Keeran Williams - Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.