Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Skilled Labourer for our client in the Kilmarnock area. The job is for 2 days work £12 p/h. We...
Multi Skilled Engineer - Tewkesbury
An established manufacturer who pride themselves with their innovative product design, quality production and reliable logistics are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work at their state of the art facility in Tewkesbury to maintain and repair plant and machinery
- Diagnose and rectify mechanical and electrical faults
- Assist with the installation and commissioning of new plant and machinery
- Regular servicing as part of preventative maintenance program
- Daily and weekly checks on water system
- Provide support to other engineers to cover holiday and company requirements
- Multi skilled Engineer with electrical bias/qualifications
- Experience gained within a fast moving, 24/7 continuous manufacturing environment
- Ability to work a continental shift pattern
- Knowledge of PLCs and control systems
- Welding and fabrication experience
If you are a Multi skilled Engineer commutable to Tewkesbury and looking to work for the largest site of its kind in the UK, then please send your CV
In return you will receive a competitive salary and shift allowance with potential opportunities in the future within the group.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.