Are you a Mechanical Technician looking for exciting new opportunities in Stevenage, Hertfordshire? If so we have a full-time, 6-month contract role available with a...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Whitehall, London area for a Mechanical Designer to work at a high security site for a prestigious organisation on one of their most important projects.
This is an amazing opportunity, working at a site based in Whitehall, London. The role would suit someone with a background in data centres, and chilled water and ventilation systems. You will need to be professional, highly competent and able to communicate at all levels.
The Mechanical Designer will be responsible for:
- Manage the requirements and deliverables for subcontract design, project management and works delivery activities
- To provide an in-house design and project management capability on minor mechanical systems and act as design manager for complex or sub-contracted design work
- Review and management of project from inception to post construction duties
- To act as Authorised Person (Mechanical Systems)
- Attend all meetings with client, project team, contractors etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to undertake DV security clearance (British Citizen and/or lived in the UK for 10+ years)
- A minimum of C&G Level 4 Higher Professional Diploma in Building Services Engineering (4467) with a bias for ventilation and chilled water systems and preferably foundation degree or be able to demonstrate competence in designing such systems.
- Experience of being Lead Mechanical Engineering for more than one project (high value)
- Experience of NEC3 contracts
- Ideally registered with a relevant professional institution at IEng Level or able to demonstrate equivalent technical competence
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Mechanical Designer, with technical knowledge, to work for a world class organisation, at a high priority location in London.
You can expect a salary of £50,000 per annum, 25 days holiday per year, A family friendly benefits package, On call allowance payments and an auto enrol pension scheme.
To apply for this new Mechanical Designer opportunity, please send your CV to: Keeran Williams - Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.