Fire Alarm Engineer PrestonAn exciting new opportunity is available for a skilled and experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to work at a large client site, based...
Fire Alarm Engineer - Preston
An exciting new opportunity is available for a skilled and experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to work at a large client site, based in the Preston area. If you have a proven track record in the installation of fire safety, CCTV and security systems, we would like to hear from you.
The Fire Alarm Engineer will
- Install fire safety, CCTV, access control and other security systems throughout the site
- Provide advice and guidance, around security and fire systems, to the site management team
- Ensure all related work is carried out in accordance with service level agreements
- Provide comprehensive, realistic and competitive extra works quotations
- Carry out all planned preventative maintenance and reactive work effectively
The ideal candidate will have
- A City & Guilds, or equivalent qualification, in the installation of electrical equipment
- Proven experience in the installation of CCTV, fire and security systems
- Excellent knowledge of BS fire standards, NACP and N.S.I
- Project management skills, with the ability to price a job and provide quotations
- Knowledge of the permit to work system, method statements and risk assessments
What's on offer: A salary of £28,000 to £31,000 per annum, company car, pension, 25 days holiday per year and family friendly benefits.
If you are interested in becoming a Fire Alarm Engineer for an excellent employer based near Preston, Lancashire, plus you have what it takes to do the job, please contact Keeran at Carbon60
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.