Maintenance Manager ChippenhamCarbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager, who can act as a point of contact and the leader of a team of...
Maintenance Manager - Chippenham
Carbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager, who can act as a point of contact and the leader of a team of mechanical and electrical maintenance staff.
The client is an industry leader in the field of facilities management and are well known for developing staff and promoting from within.
The Maintenance Manager will
- Supervise and manage a team of specialist maintenance staff
- Provide expert advice to the team and client
- Ensure continuity of all site systems and equipment
- Attend meetings and maintain day-to-day contact with clients and customers
- Develop the existing M&E business unit, and promote growth and stability
The ideal candidate will
- The ability to establish, monitor and maintain high standards of excellence
- Have supervisory experience in a mechanical and electrical maintenance environment
- Be commercially aware and have sound knowledge of budget preparation
- A minimum of NVQ level 4 (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Resilient under pressure and able to communicate at all levels
Package of offer: Salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, pension, 25 days holiday per year and family friendly benefits.
If you are interested in this excellent new Maintenance Manager position, based in Chippenham, please get in contact with Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 - Or apply directly through this advert.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.