This company is a hugely successful, expanding organisation. They are a manufacturer of state of the art pumping equipment that has a variety of industrial...
This company is a hugely successful, expanding organisation. They are a manufacturer of state of the art pumping equipment that has a variety of industrial applications worldwide. Due to a sustained period of growth they are now looking to add to their team in Avonmouth (Bristol area) with an ambitious and committed QESH Officer (Quality, Environment, Safety and Health). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving organisation that rewards hard work.
- Ensure compliance with specified QESH (Quality, Environment, Safety and Health) standards to make sure the Avonmouth site is in line with corporate objectives.
- Manage the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety system and standards: ISO9001, 14001 & 18001.
- Co-ordinate and manage QESH meetings and tool box talks and with staff members and management
- Schedule and assist with QESH audits (both internal and external)
- Coordinate all training related to quality, environment, health and safety.
- Update and maintain COSHH records, EMS manual and maintenance logs
- IOSH Managing Safely - Essential
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Desirable
- All round knowledge of quality, environment, health and safety requirements in a service centre
- Carry out audits and inspections in an impartial manner
- Carry out and produce written risk assessments and COSHH assessments
- Previous experience in a factory environment
- Perceived percentage of Quality/Health and Safety Officer role for each aspect - H&S 50%, Quality 40%, Environment 10%
Salary: £30k-£35k + Excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful organisation in the South West that rewards hard work and success
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration to Stephanie Hughes or call 02920 731187 for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.