Mechanical Engineer (Commercial Gas Bias)Carbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Engineer, based at Yeovil with a strong background in commercial gas systems, commissioning, repair...
Mechanical Engineer (Commercial Gas Bias)
Carbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Engineer, based at Yeovil with a strong background in commercial gas systems, commissioning, repair and maintenance. It would suit someone who has worked as a Combustion Engineer or in a similar role.
The client is an industry leader in the field of facilities management and are well known for developing staff and promoting from within. They are one of the largest of their kind in Europe.
The Mechanical Engineer will
- Carry out pro-active and reactive repairs on large boiler and heating systems
- Be the expert "point of contact" for all commercial gas and maintenance questions
- Ensure that mechanical breakdowns are dealt with swiftly
- Communicate with relevant members of staff and the management team
- Cover the entire Yeovil site
The ideal candidate will have
- Relevant and up-to-date commercial gas certificates and qualifications
- Experience of large boiler and heating systems in a commercial environment
- Experience of general mechanical maintenance (multi-skilled)
- The ability to work shifts, that rotate on a 24 hour basis
- The successful candidate will require a security / background check to work at this site
On offer: Salary of around £35,000 per annum + benefits package.
If you are interested in this excellent new Mechanical Engineer position, based in Yeovil, please get in contact with Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 - Or apply directly through this advert.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.