A family run, Cardiff based, financial institution is looking to take on a new Building Surveyor to join their busy property team. This is an...
A family run, Cardiff based, financial institution is looking to take on a new Building Surveyor to join their busy property team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation that will offer the right candidate career progression and the opportunity to be part of a growing team.
- Undertake property condition inspections and building surveys across a residential property portfolio
- Maintain a suitable inspection schedule to encompass all properties across Wales and the rest of the UK (extensive travel and overnight stays will be required).
- Record all inspection findings relating to repairs and any more specialist reports.
- Liaise with clients, building contractors, statutory authorities and other agencies to ensure that all the reported problems are followed up by all the necessary works being undertaken.
- Liaising by telephone, email and face-to-face with customers or their representatives (executors/estates of deceased clients, relatives etc.) and relevant third parties (valuers, estate agents etc.), ensuring service levels are met.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
- Prior experience in a technical role relating to the residential property market
- Previous building or property surveyor experience
- Understanding of relevant legislation and standards
- Good IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible options - cycle2work, childcare vouchers etc
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation who provide excellent training opportunities and reward hard work. To apply please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to Stephanie Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.