Client: Leading British RetailerRole: Marketing ManagerLocation: Central LondonRate: £250 £300 per dayDuration: 10 12 weeksOur client is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage their...
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company in Abergavenny who due to a continued period of success and expansion are looking to take on an experienced Lettings Manager. This is fantastic opportunity to further your career by joining a highly reputable and successful organisation.
- Responsible for the daily management and operations of a busy lettings agency including management of lettings, staff, property viewings, inspections and reports.
- Responsibility of a managed property portfolio of 100+ properties as well as dealing with a number of let only properties in the Abergavenny area.
- Undertake property inspections (throughout and at the end of the tenancy). Flagging any maintenance issues and ensuring they are dealt with promptly.
- Identify new areas for developing the business.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and deposit protection scheme to ensure any deposit disputes are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Successful track record in a similar environment/role (knowledge of South Wales market is an advantage)
- Relevant qualifications - desirable
- Team player
- IT literate - particularly Microsoft Office
- Willingness to study for further qualifications.
Competitive Salary + Benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team within a highly successful business. To apply please send your CV to Stephanie Hughes outlining your relevant experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.