Production Line ManagerSouth WalesWe have a great opportunity for an experience Production Line Manager to join an established business who are leaders in their field...
Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager in the Swindon area who has prior knowledge in technical sales to join a market leading player in the Energy and Telecoms sector. This is a unique chance to join an organisation who rewards hard work and success and can offer unprecedented progression opportunities.
- Develop Regional and National accounts in the South West of England, identifying and developing potential client opportunities.
- Be a tenacious new business development manager who is not afraid to negotiate and close complex business deals.
- Use your prior experience in technical sales (ideally M&E Contracting, Lighting, Hard FM, E&I, MEP service providers, Renewable Technology or Building Services markets) to consultatively discuss and negotiate the terms of an agreement.
- Upsell and cross sell across the product portfolio to maximise on all potential business opportunities
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure a long term, profitable business relationship.
- Leading and Responding to RFQs, RFIs and RFPs.
- Proven track record in a business development manager position.
- Knowledge and understanding of strategic selling processes (for example Miller Heimann, Target Account Selling, Holden, Mercuri etc).
- Possess an extensive track record of sales success gained within the M&E Contracting, Lighting, Hard FM, E&I, MEP service providers, Renewable Technology or Building Services markets.
- Confident, articulate, well presented at all times.
- Flexibility to travel across the South West region including some overnight stays.
Competitive Basic salary + attractive commission structure
Company Car/Car Allowance
Excellent Corporate Benefits
If you have a proven track record as a Business Development Manager and are located in the South West this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career. To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration to Stephanie Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.