Due to an unprecedented period of planned expansion, a market leader in the facilities management sector now have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant...
Due to an unprecedented period of planned expansion, a market leader in the facilities management sector now have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their team at a prestigious client site in the Leopardstown area of Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who offer fantastic career progression and development opportunities.
- Management of accounting activities, particularly regarding the profit and loss for a number of business areas at the Dublin site, ensuring results are produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analyse data to implement robust budgets/forecasts and provide commentary subsequently to the declaration of results.
- Ensure that all accounting activities are compliant and in line with accounting standards at all times.
- Develop business partner relations with a number of key staff at the Dublin site to drive best practice and improve results across the business.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, work with the credit management team to understand overdue debt and work closely to implement resolutions to manage this.
- Analysis of cash movement and stock trends to be able to knowledgably inform and highlight to operational line managers areas of concern.
- Previous experience in a management accountant position.
- Either have or be working towards a professional accounting qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA)
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel), experience of SAP and/or Essbase would be advantageous.
- Ability to work within a team but also be proactive and use your own initiative.
- Ability to manage a busy work load and prioritise tasks.
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000 (DOE)
Excellent Benefits package
This is a great opportunity for someone in the Dublin area who has experience working in a busy accounting environment to take the next step in their career. To apply please forward your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to Stephanie Hughes ().
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.