Electrical Project EngineerAn exciting contract opportunity arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a global Water Technologies company based in Caldicot, South Wales. The...
Electrical Engineer (Mobile)
Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the South London area for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to work for one of the UK's leading facilities management organisations; a global company who are known for promoting from within and providing its employees with the opportunity to progress.
This is an exciting new mobile role, working in and around South London. The role would suit someone with a strong electrical and maintenance background, who is technically minded and able to switch from one job, to another. You will need to be organised, well presented and an excellent communicator.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- PPM and reactive electrical tasks
- Providing assistance to third party contractors and other members of the team
- Travelling around the South London area, to various client sites
- Partaking in the call-out roster
- Follow reasonable instructions from the Contract Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical qualifications or an apprenticeship in electrical engineering, or similar craft skill
- Knowledge of time sheets, planned maintenance, quality and health & Safety
- "Hands-on" technical expertise in a number of operational areas
- Good written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team working skills, to work alongside other engineers
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Electrical Engineer, with technical knowledge, to work for a world class organisation, throughout Sound London.
- You can expect a salary of £32,000 to £34,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Weekly on-call payments of £85 and overtime available
- 25 days holiday per year
- A family friendly benefits package
- Company van provided
- An auto enrol pension scheme
To apply for this new Electrical Engineer opportunity, please send your CV to:
Keeran Williams - Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.