Production Line ManagerSouth WalesWe have a great opportunity for an experience Production Line Manager to join an established business who are leaders in their field...
Production Engineer (North East)
Carbon60 are proud to be recruiting 2 x Production Engineers for a key client in the Newcastle area. The client are part of a large group, a household name, who are known for developing their people and rewarding excellent performance.
These are exciting new roles; you will have the autonomy and the trust of the management team to develop your space within the business. The role would suit someone with a strong engineering and manufacturing background.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing contracts, quotes, work orders and manufacturing methods
- Developing the most efficient standard operating procedures (SOP's)
- Identifying if work falls in, or out of scope
- Continually improving processes to ensure work remains within original costings
- Interpreting technical drawings to decide on the best way to manufacture an item
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience within an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Welding and sheet metal experience / qualifications would be highly advantageous
- Highly technical and commercially aware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A recognised engineering qualification (OCN, NVQ, HND etc.) or a time-served apprenticeship
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Production Engineer, to work for a world class organisation, in Newcastle. You can expect....
- A salary of UPTO £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- A performance related bonus, up to a maximum of 6%
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Professional development opportunities
The assessment and interview process for these roles will start on the 9th July 2018
To apply for this new Production Engineer opportunity, please send your CV to:
Keeran Williams - Perms Recruitment Consultant @ Carbon60
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.