Commercial Plumber CSCSWelham Green, Hatfield AL10 8XF Contract Position 5+ Weeks, Monday Friday 07.30am 17.30pm The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in mechanical...
Commercial Manager (North East)
Carbon60 are proud to be recruiting a Commercial Manager for a key client in the Newcastle area. The client are part of a large group, a household name, who are known for developing their people and rewarding excellent performance.
This is an exciting new role; you will have the tenacity and the foresight to help push the business to the next level. The role would suit someone with an analytical mind, able to drive a team and deliver results.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for:
- Resource Management: Planning work for the Production team, ensuring resources are maximised and Customer orders are delivered in a timely and costly manner
- Overseeing the sales and operational planning process, coordinating stakeholders and feeding into a master production plan
- Developing and maintaining key metrics to ensure sales targets are met
- Continuously driving improvements across productivity, quality and profitability of contracts
- Overseeing all sales activity including dealing with customer quotes and providing the sales team data and insight on capacity to help drive the generation of new business
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding / appreciation of working in a Manufacturing environment, recognising constraints within a Manufacturing process.
- Experience of producing detailed sales forecasts and capacity plans
- Strong MS Excel skills with a good level of numeracy
- Good commercial acumen, with the ability to interpret data and analyse data with accuracy
- Awareness of finance processes with the ability to analyse financial performance and contribute to forecasts
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Commercial Manager, to work for a world class organisation, in Newcastle.
- You can expect a salary of UPTO £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- A performance related bonus, up to a maximum of 12%
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company car or a car allowance of around £5,900 per year
- Excellent development opportunities
The assessment and interview process for this role will start on the 9th July 2018
To apply for this new Commercial Manager opportunity, please send your CV to:
Keeran Williams - Perms Recruitment Consultant @ Carbon60
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.