This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned facilities management company at a key client site in the Leopardstown area of Dublin. This...
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned facilities management company at a key client site in the Leopardstown area of Dublin. This is a fantastic role for an experienced Internal Architect or Space Planner to join an organisation that can offer exceptional career prospects and development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities for the Space planner
- Responsible for understanding, forecasting and implementing all the physical space requirements across a number of sites in the South Dublin area for a key client.
- Identify planning requirements by collating and analysing data and information from various departments across the business. Ensuring that the requirements respond to the clients' spatial needs, physical planning constraints and any relevant compliance requirements.
- Effectively document findings through written reports and visual means (charts and diagrams).
- Forecast space requirements through an understanding of existing space information coupled with accurate knowledge of future space supply/demand and understanding of growth plans.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for all staff and visitors to the Dublin site at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (for example Architecture or Design)
- Extensive work experience in a related field either as a space planner or alternatively within architecture, strategic real estate planning, design or project management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships with various management levels and to present to groups and individuals.
- Ability to use mathematics and to apply algebra and geometry to practical situations.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is a great opportunity to work with a company that is experiencing an unprecedented period of expansion and can offer the right candidate an exciting role with career progression. If you are an experienced Space Planner and able to work in the South of Dublin please send your CV for immediate consideration to Stephanie Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.