Transport ManagerSouth Wales Are you an Experienced Transport Manager who is looking for a new opportunity and would like to be join an established, local,...
Are you an Experienced Transport Manager who is looking for a new opportunity and would like to be join an established, local, independent Logistics company who operate from their facility in South Wales?
We have a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of the management team of a Bridgend based organisation who pride themselves on the quality and range of solutions they are able to provide for their clients and who are able to tailor their services to the customer's needs both for UK and Worldwide logistics
- Have overall day to day management of a small but busy fleet
- Involvement in the organising and scheduling of routes
- Ensure resources are allocated to ensure client requirements are met
- Ensure vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within the logistics industry as a Transport Manager
- Strong hands on operational experience
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure
- CPC ( Driver Certificate of Professional Competence )This is an exciting time for my client as they are growing and they will provide a competitive package for the right person that will develop over time.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.