Design Office Technician:Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and...
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation which specialises in the manufacture and installation of lighting systems into a range of residential and commercial systems. Due to a continued period of success they are able to offer an experienced commissioning engineer a varied and busy role in the South East.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Engineer
- Commissioning lighting systems from start to finish for clients across large commercial sites and high end residential properties across London and the South East.
- Communicate commissioning terms to contractors and clients whilst maintaining a professional image at all times
- Resolve any technical issues quickly and efficiently.
- Regular site visits to ensure contractors are familiar with all aspects of the system to be installed as well as providing end users with sufficient training to effectively operate the lighting system.
- Carry out maintenance visits on various systems across sites in the London and South East.
Requirements of the Commissioning Engineer
- Strong knowledge of electrical installations and must be electrically competent
- Valid CSCS Card or JIB grade card
- 17th Edition preferred
- Full valid UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across London and the South East.
- Knowledge of lighting systems: desirable
- IT literate
- Salary £30,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience + Benefits
- Company Car
This is a great opportunity for an experienced commissioning engineer who is looking to further their career with a worldwide company who offer excellent prospects for progression. To apply, please send your CV through for immediate consideration to Stephanie Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.