A global player in the electronics and lighting sector are looking for a Test and Compliance Engineer to join their team in Cwmbran. This...
A global player in the electronics and lighting sector are looking for a Test and Compliance Engineer to join their team in Cwmbran. This is a great opportunity to join a globally renowned company who can offer fantastic prospects and development opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Engineer
- Work alongside various departments and engineering teams to drive overall product safety and accountability across a range of lighting systems.
- Thorough understanding of product safety and EMC testing requirements and be able to interface with certification suppliers and test labs where necessary.
- Insure compliance requirements are met for all safety regulations and standards.
- Work closely with engineering teams across the Cwmbran site and further afield.
- Undertake safety analysis of various products, working from circuit level schematics/wiring diagrams to system level test equipment.
Requirements of the Compliance Engineer
- B.Eng in Electrical/electronic engineering
- Experience working with engineers on Product Safety and EMC compliance
- Hands on testing experience and ability to work with outside agencies to gain the desired results.
- Extensive understanding of domestic and international electrical standards and regulations.
- Ability to summarise outcomes and learnings from testing to recommend new practices relating to product safety and compliance.
- IT literate and strong lab skills to allow for production of safety/EMC testing procedures and safety/EMC reports using Microsoft Office.
- £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience + benefits
- Excellent career prospects
- 25 Days Annual Leave
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test and Compliance engineer to take the next step in their career working for a company in Cwmbran who have a significant global presence in the market. To apply please send me your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.