A market leading electronics manufacturer who manufacturers lighting systems for a range of clients on a worldwide basis is experiencing a continued period of expansion...
A market leading electronics manufacturer who manufacturers lighting systems for a range of clients on a worldwide basis is experiencing a continued period of expansion and success and are looking to add an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join there expanding team in Watford.
The sales support administrator will need to be a proactive individual who has a strong attention to detail and is used to working with minimal supervision, undertaking various support functions to work alongside the sales and technical teams in the Watford office.
- Handling complex enquiries via telephone and email and offering a sales support function to other departments across the Watford site.
- Analysis of information given by the customer in order to establish requirements.
- Work alongside various internal departments to ensure all data and estimations given to clients is correct and accurate
- Interpret technical drawings in order to provide quotes using SAP, AutoCAD and other external systems.
- Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions and projects.
- Convert customer enquiries into technical specifications and estimates which are specific to client requirements
- Experience in a technical sales/sales support capacity - e.g. lighting, AV, construction, pipework.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently and stay calm under pressure
- Experience using AutoCAD preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills, degree qualified preferred.
Internal Sales Support Administrator Benefits:
- £18000 - £23000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Employee discount schemes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation in Watford who reward hard work and offer various paths for progression. To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.