The Antennas division or our Marlow, Buckinghamshire based client are looking for a Senior RF Design Engineer to work on the design, development, test, and...
Senior Electrical Engineers - South Wales
Due to their continued success and expansion, this leading Consultancy who provides support to premier organisations across the UK within the high voltage and protection sector are currently looking to recruit Electrical Engineers to join their established and friendly team in South Wales.
Operating at both Senior Electrical and Principal Electrical Engineering levels, key duties include:
- Delivery of Technically demanding projects from inception to completion
- Management and monitoring of costs
- Provision of Technical Reports
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Management of Project Engineers and Site Technicians
- Problem solving for customers with new types of projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years' experience in high voltage, earthing system design
- Experience of using CDEGS software
- Had responsibility for providing complex technical reports
Whether you are a Senior Electrical Engineer or Principal Electrical Engineer, there will be significant opportunities to develop your career within the South Wales head office. In return you will receive a competitive salary, an annual bonus, regular reviews and other great benefits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.