Warehouse Movement ControlForklift Driver CounterbalanceContract Hamble, Southampton We are actively seeking a number of people to work for a Warehouse and Logistics company based in...
Technical Documentation Controller
Experiencing phenomenal success, our client who has sites in both South Wales and the South East as is proud to be in the Fast Growth 50 listings is currently looking for a Technical Documentation Controller to join their Technical Team in South Wales to cover maternity leave
The Documentation Controller will work within the Technical department providing cross departmental support to control airworthiness compliance documentation and commercial records. Review of the maintenance history, collation, management and approval of aircraft and engine documentation forms ar an integral part of the role.
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English grade A to C.
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a quality systems or a Technical Records environment.
- Strong Excel / IT Skills, familiar with the manipulation of spreadsheets and use of appropriate software such as MS Word and Adobe XPro
- Diligent analytical approach and accurate with data
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn and lead projects.
The role will primarily be office based but there will be occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers if required.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.