Operations Manager Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager with a world renowned Facilities Manager company on their prestigious Client's site in Hull.Role...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a very well established manufacturing organisation; in their search for a new Operations Manager based in Longbenton near Newcastle. The key aim of this role is to lead operations, with the overall responsibility to execute the production plan.
This is an exciting and demanding position; you will have the people skills, commercial understanding and experience to play a leading role in the business and drive performance, while managing a team and motivating staff to exceed expectations.
This role will begin as a temporary contract, with a view to becoming permanent within a short period of time.
The Operations Manager:
- Understand, measure and improve O.E.E (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Ensure budgets are managed and delivered within the span of control
- Maintain on-time, in-full KPIs and the associated action plan; aiming for 100% at all times
- Overall responsibility for quality inspection, reporting, client management and goods
- Delivery of the business strategy through seamless and professional manufacturing
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong manufacturing (sheet metal/fabrication/engineering) background
- High level experience within a leadership role in a related industry
- Demonstrable skills in deploying lean principles
- An excellent people manager at all level, able to cultivate change and motivate teams
- A "Safety First" approach that drives best practice
- Highly professional, able to confidently represent the business at client meetings and conferences
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Operations Manager, to work for a world class organisation based in Newcastle.
- A salary of up to £50,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Excellent package that becomes fully realised once permanency had been confirmed
- Temp to Perm vacancy
To apply for the Operations Manager opportunity, please send your CV to:
Keeran Williams - Perms Recruitment Consultant @ Carbon60
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.