BuyerCarbon60 are proud to represent a very well established Facilities Management organisation; in their search for a new Buyer based in the South. Mainly covering...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a very well established Facilities Management organisation; in their search for a new Buyer based in the South. Mainly covering Southampton, Whitely and Swannick for three customer sites. This is a mobile role, with significant travel.
This is an exciting new position; you will have an excellent understanding of buying services and working with sub-contractors. These are complete FM contracts that include hard and soft services. The majority of your time would be spent out on site, with very little time in the office.
The Buyer will be involved in
- Carrying out preferred supplier operational reviews
- Integration of sustainable procurement processes
- Challenging costs and ensuring the best value for money on all contract spend
- Carrying out credit and suitability checks
- Reviewing and consolidating supplier spend across multiple sites
- Travelling throughout the South of England, visiting client sites, meeting with contractors
- Implementing supplier improvement programmes
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of the FM / building services industry
- Familiar with identifying and buying in sub-contracted services
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Achieved or working towards CIPs
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Excellent IT (Word/Excel) skills
- Full clean UK drivers licence
- A salary of up to £35,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Choice of company car, or car allowance, travel expenses covered etc.
- Family friendly benefits
- 25 days leave allowance
- Working hours can be flexible, candidate can manage their own time
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Buyer to work for a world class organisation based in The South of England. The
For more information, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60: 02920 731187 Or apply directly through this advert with your CV and a covering letter.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.