Estimating EngineerCarbon60 are currently recruiting an experienced Estimating Engineer for a well known client based in the Newcastle area. The employer are a household name,...
Estimating EngineerCarbon60 are currently recruiting an experienced Estimating Engineer for a well known client based in the Newcastle area. The employer are a household name, with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff and encouraging growth and development.This is an exciting new role, for a skilled engineer with a production and manufacturing background. If you are well versed in fabrication, sheet metal and the design and engineering of metal products, then you may be the perfect fit.The Estimating Engineer
- Providing accurate estimates/quotes from engineering drawings
- Dealing directly with key clients
- Contribute to the development and implementation of processes
- Drive improvements in manufacturing and production
- Provide suitable methods, processes and instructions for the creation of products
- Drive out cost by improving productivity and building on quality
- Effective communication and technical support to customers
- Support operators and management throughout the process
- Time served engineer with a background in fabrication and/or sheet metal
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline or a hands-on apprenticeship
- Experience of reading and understanding technical drawings and specs
- Able to provide very accurate estimates based on customer specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with writing specifications, procedures and instructions
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 environment
- Quality focused with a good understanding of best practice
What is on offer?
- A salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on your experience
- Excellent development / training opportunities
- Company benefits package (holiday, pension etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Estimating Engineer based in the Newcastle area.If this role interests you, please contact Keeran Williams @ Carbon60, or apply directly through this advert. Call: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.