CNC Setter/OperatorOxfordshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for CNC Setter/Operators to join an expanding engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The CNC Setter/Operators will be required to manufacture...
CNC Setter Operator
An established manufacturer who is part of an International group and who pride themselves on their innovation, design and manufacturing skill, and whose products are found in a range of industries are currently looking to strengthen their engineering team in Cardiff by the recruitment of a CNC Setter Operator
The successful applicant will be required to work on a rotating shift basis, setting and operating various machines.
Duties will include:
- Setting and running CNC machines including lathes and VMC machines.
- Inspecting the manufactured components with the equipment provided, ensuring they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required.
- Ensuring safety within work areas
- Liaising with other areas of the business as appropriate
Skills, Knowledge or Experience Required:
- Experience with running CNC machines
- Apprentice trained preferred but not essential
- Experience with running manual machines including lathes, drills and grinders preferred but not essential
- Ability to use measuring equipment accurately
If you are looking to develop your career within a growing company with a strong order book and who is viewed as a key site for the business then we would like to hear from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.