Business development managerYou will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Sunbury, a short walk from public...
New Product Development and Brand Manager
£22k - £28k depending on experience
We are supporting a growing mail order, e-commerce and distribution who have multi-channel routes to market encompass on and offline including high profile national newspaper reader offer advertisements, through direct mailed catalogues and online platforms with the recruitment of a Sports Supplements, New Product Development and Brand Manager to support their range of sports nutrition products
You will be working within a small team and will manage the day to day running of 2 brands within the portfolio, you will work closely with suppliers to develop new products. There will be responsibility for managing stock levels and there will be marketing duties for each brand.
- Responsible for formulating new products and working with principle suppliers from development to launch. To include idea generation, product and recipe development, branding, copywriting and product launch and promotion.
- Monitoring of the market, competitors and pricing to ensure the brand offering is relevant and competitive in the marketplace.
- Providing nutritional and product related advice to customer service agents to help with customer queries across various platforms.
- Managing stock supply with key suppliers to maintain stock levels across the business.
- Devising and implementing marketing communications for each brand to include web site promotion, PPC, email, social media and SMS activity.
- Working with our marketplace teams to ensure activity across these platforms is maximised.
Ideally, you will have a BSc or equivalent in Nutrition, Exercise, Sport Science or related field and have a good scientific understanding of how different sports nutrition products work. A familiarity of the key ingredients of sports supplements would also be required for this role
Ideally you will have experience of developing products from start to finish, ideally in consumable goods and have the ability to write product copy for the websites and know how to correctly display ingredient lists and nutritional information.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation who have a wide portfolio of brands and to become an integral part of the management team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.