B1 Licensed Engineer- B767Contract- Shannon, Ireland Carbon60 are keen to speak with a number EASA B1 Licensed engineers who are looking for a new opportunity...
£negotiable depending on experience
We have a great opportunity to join the Head Office of a Global company who support a number of OEMS including Jaguar Landrover, Toyota, Honda and Volvo with the recruitment of Tooling Engineer to work with the Advanced Manufacturing Manager
- Continually update tooling standards with knowledge gained from other projects
- Development of new global tooling suppliers to support our regional plants
- Introduction of new tools
- Introduction of new tooling into supply base
- Assist purchasing with technical aspect of plastic part purchasing/sourcing.
- Control project tooling cost, timing, and quality, and be able to co-ordinate teams to achieve this.
- To communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- To attend and support new project meetings and purchasing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of Injection tool management/purchasing.
- Understanding of Polymers & their structures
- Understanding of Injection conditioning & Optimisation
- Tooling knowledge
- Understanding of the Inputs and Outputs to the Injection Mould process
- Quality Functions - PPAP
- Six Sigma
- Technical higher education
In return, you will earn a competitive salary and benefits coupled with a Training and Development Plan and the opportunity to work within a global automotive supplier.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.