Manufacturing EngineersSouth Wales£ Negotiable depending on experience We are pleased to be supporting a worldwide Automotive supplier who work with many OEM's including Jaguar, Landrover,...
£negotiable depending on experience
We have a great opportunity to join the Head Office of a Global company who support a number of OEMS including Jaguar Landrover, Toyota, Honda and Volvo with the recruitment of Manufacturing Engineer to work with the Technology and Continuous Improvement Manager and their team.
- To train and develop Operators Teams, and to analyse training needs.
- Manage external suppliers of tooling and machines.
- Analyse and implement the manufacturing process
- To ensure the product design is representative of the processes available and promote design for manufacture.
- To analyse all new processes and issue standard times.
- To provide operator introductions and visual aids to ensure correct process implementation.
- Producing process flows / control plans / PFMEA's
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers.
- To take part in team meetings, design review meetings and policy meetings regularly.
- Install poke-yoke systems into the manufacturing process.
- Assist maintenance in reducing downtime on equipment, and optimising capacity.
- Provide cost effective engineering solutions
- Support the quotation, procurement and execution of all capital equipment related projects
- Ensures that all specific issues regarding EHS and quality are implemented and observed in accordance with OHSAS 18001 and TS 16949.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have experience as a Production Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer ideally within a fast moving manufacturing facility
- Experience within Injection and Blow Moulding
- Vocational level 4 and 5/ HND or HNC qualified
- Iideally, will have worked in an assembly environment.
In return, you will earn a competitive salary and benefits coupled with a Training and Development Plan and the opportunity to work within a global automotive supplier.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.