Area Sales EngineerSouth Wales and South West£competitive salary, bonus and benefits Due to a retirement, we are looking for an Area Sales Engineer to cover...
Area Sales Engineer
South Wales and South West
£competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Due to a retirement, we are looking for an Area Sales Engineer to cover South Wales and the South West, to develop existing and new customers within their core clients within Steel, Power and Oil and Gas industries but also look at Marine, FM and Defence.
You will be required to plan and carry out marketing and sales activities to maintain and develop sales of services offered to the client base
- Researching and identifying Electro-Mechanical requirements within existing and new clients
- Making presentations and demonstrating how needs can be met
- Working with engineering team/services centres
- Involvement in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Developing long standing relationships with customers
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
You will need to have
- Experience of working within or selling to electro-mechanical industries
- 5 years Sales Experience
- Ability to sell a value proposition, and not on price
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to manage large accounts as well identifying potential new opportunities
If you are an experience Sales Engineer then we would like to hear from you. If successful you will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, company car and other benefits and be part of a strong local team but be part of a growing UK wide business with the potential to develop your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.