Sales ExecutiveCarbon60 are proud to be representing a hugely successful South Wales based business that has a long standing history in the area. They are...
South Wales and South West
£competitive salary, bonus and benefits
We are looking for Area Sales Engineers to cover both South Wales and the South West, to develop existing and new customers within their core clients within Steel, Power and Oil and Gas industries but also look at Marine, FM and Defence.
- Identifying Electro-Mechanical requirements in both current and new customers
- Providing technical solutions and presenting to the client
- Involvement in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Maintaining and development relationships
You will need to have
- Experience of working within or selling to electro-mechanical industries
- 5 years Sales Experience
- Ability to solution sell
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to manage large accounts as well identifying potential new opportunities
If you are an experience Sales Engineer then we would like to hear from you. If successful you will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, company car and other benefits and be part of a strong local team but be part of a growing UK wide business with the potential to develop your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.