CNC Operator / ProgrammerCarbon60 are proud to represent a traditional engineering business, based in the Port Talbot area of South Wales. The client are well...
CNC Operator / ProgrammerCarbon60 are proud to represent a traditional engineering business, based in the Port Talbot area of South Wales. The client are well known locally and command an excellent reputation throughout the area.There are currently 2 positions; one for a CNC Miller and another for a CNC Turner. Both roles will require candidates who are familiar with the engineering process and can program, set and operate various CNC machines (Fanuc, Heidenhain, Haas and/or Phillips).The Right Candidate
- Have extensive experience of Setting and Programming CNC machinery
- Have a good working knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain or Haas Controls
- Able to create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and written/verbal instructions
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
- Have a flexible, friendly and positive approach
- Be a fully skilled, time served engineer with CNC experience
What's on offer?
- Working hours are 7.30am to 4pm, with a 2pm finish every Friday
- Starting on a regular day shift
- Salary of £27,000 per year
- Excellent overtime rates paid
- 20 days holiday, incrementally rising to 25
If you are interested in one of these new CNC Operator/Programmer positions, based in the Neath / Port Talbot area, we would like to hear from you.For more information, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60: 02920 731187or apply directly through this advertisement, attaching an up to date CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.