Maintenance TechnicianOur National client has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to start immediately in Daventry. £14.18ph Monday to Friday.8am 4pm.The Role:assisting with Repair...
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Carbon60 are proud to represent a very well established UK business, a household name; in their search for a new electrically biased Maintenance Technician based in South Wales.
The Maintenance Technician will cover the production facility in Cwmbran. The main purpose of this role is to carry out planned and reactive repair and maintenance of on-site machines and equipment.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Attend and repair break downs and report all actions and requirements via the CMMS
- Carry out PPM as scheduled by the CMMS
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall performance
- Identify performance issues and implement appropriate and pragmatic solutions
- Be flexible in terms of work allocation and scheduling within the team
- Provide a service that meets food safety and housekeeping standards
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a time served / apprentice trained multi skilled engineer
- This position requires an electrically biased technician
- Someone from a food production background or a similar, fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- A good understanding of work place health and safety
- Willing and able to work continental shifts
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Engineer, to work for a trusted organisation based in the Cwmbran area.
- Salary + Shift allowance: £33,800 per annum (39 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday per year
- Staff canteen and shop
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on-site
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.