Project EngineerCarbon60 are proud to represent a very well established facilities management organisation; in their search for a skilled Project Engineer based at Porton Down,...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a very well established facilities management organisation; in their search for a skilled Project Engineer based at Porton Down, Wiltshire.
The Project Engineer will take ownership of all allocated building and system modifications, minor works, upgrades and decommissioning projects at a highly regulated and secure site.
The Project Engineer will be involved in:
- Making and maintaining contact with specialists and suppliers
- Prepare briefs, schedules and scope documents
- Preparing budget costings and manage on-going project costs
- Attending regular meetings with the client and other stakeholders
- Carrying out risk assessments and maintaining H&S records
- Inspection of permits to work issued to sub-contractors
- Managing projects from design and tender to installation, testing and commissioning
The ideal candidate:
- Time served apprenticeship or qualified to ONC level (or equivalent)
- An Electrical, Mechanical or Refrigeration background
- Multi-skilled trade background with excellent technical aptitude
- Detailed understanding of CDM, H&S and PUWER regs.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. PPM, timesheets, quality etc.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Full, valid driver's licence would be preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for the Project Engineer, to work for a world class organisation based at Porton Down.
- Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
- Company pension and other benefits
- 25 days holiday per year
- This position MAY require security clearance
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.