Project ManagerCarbon60 are recruiting a Project Manager for a well-known Facilities Management company based in Whitley and Swanick, Hampshire.The Project Manager will be involved in...
Carbon60 are recruiting a Project Manager for a well-known Facilities Management company based in Whitley and Swanick, Hampshire.
The Project Manager will be involved in the upkeep of the facilities and services at an air traffic control and navigation site. The site boasts excellent facilities, such as a gym and an excellent restaurant.
The Project Manager role:
- Preparing spec briefs, in consultation with members of staff
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient
- Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within contract requirements
- Manage all projects from input to design spec, tender, installation through to handover
- Liaise with helpdesk staff to organise out-of-hours or weekend working
- Ensure that all quality control systems and procedures are in place
- Manage all Health & Safety (CDM) in accordance with current legislation
The ideal candidate:
- Proven and extensive previous experience in Project Management
- Operational and technical knowledge from a similar role
- IOSH qualification or SMSTS card holder desirable
- Technical qualification or apprenticeship in a craft or engineering skill
- Sufficient Health & Safety (CDM) experience
- Experience of MOD installations
- Ability to pass, or already hold, security clearance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Manager to work for an exceptional organisation based in Hampshire.
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension and other family friendly company benefits
For more information about this role, please contact Carbon60 on: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.