Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to...
Senior Customer Care Assistant
Salary - Competitive
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Customer Service Assistant to join an established manufacturer within the construction industry to provide after sales support and to identify trends to ensure that quality of manufacture is maintained,
- Preparing Management Information & data extracts from the in house system Customer Care system to provide reports to the management team.
- Handling escalated management calls, and represent the department in cross functional meetings, present data findings to senior managers and park owners.
- Dealing with park owners, park managers and home owners over the phone and via email in regard to the administration of customer and home owner records associated with Park Home Warranty
- Exceptional IT Skills with the the ability to extract data reports and present findings.
- Ability to deal with complex customer issues, at an escalated level.
- General customer services experience, including telephony complaint handling and processing of the customer's aftersales issues.
- Some product knowledge of general construction materials and their uses.
In return you will be working a 34.5 hours a week. Mon-Thurs 9-5, Friday 9-4:30, have 20 Days paid holiday, plus bank holiday and the opportunity to be part of an annual profit based bonus
There may be on occasion to work additional hours which will be paid.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.