AIT Electical Systems Engineer Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products,...
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Mobile)
Carbon60 are recruiting a skilled Maintenance Engineer for a very well-known UK organisation based in the Guildford area. The client are a household name and have an excellent reputation for looking after their staff.
The Maintenance Engineer will join the facilities maintenance team, covering the clients' sites throughout the GU postcode area.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
- Performing routine maintenance checks in relation to various building systems
- Working on multiple FM systems with the majority of work being electrical
- Reporting directly to the area manager and working with customers on site
- Working with other engineers and sub-contractors
- Maintenance of various mechanical systems
- Fault finding and providing advice and guidance to customers
- Being on call (approx. 1 in 4) for occasional out of hours work
The ideal candidate:
- Electrical certification, such as the 17th Edition
- Fully qualified to City & Guilds 2382 and 2391 standard
- Experience of fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to maintain and repair
- Good communication skills, with the ability to deliver excellent customer service
- IPAF and MEWP qualifications would be an advantage
- Must hold a valid UK drivers licence (preferably clean)
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for an exceptional organisation at sites throughout Guildford - GU Postcode area.
- Salary starts at £30,700 per annum
- Monthly stand by payment of £250 (Taking the salary up over £33,700)
- Pension, good holiday allowance plus more
- Company vehicle will be provided
For more information about this role, please contact Carbon60 on: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.