Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to...
Customer Service and Performance Manager
Carbon60 are recruiting an experienced Customer Service Manager for a key client based in the Reading area. The client are a very well-known facilities management organisation; one of the biggest and most successful in the UK.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the Service Desk, Administrative team, Performance Improvements, Customer Feedback and Customer Engagement. Office located in Theale, Reading.
- Managing the provision of a performance led customer service team
- Ensure that all services are provided in-line with the Service Level Agreement
- Monitoring and managing individual and team KPI's
- Drive live information through the CAFM system and keep accurate records
- Ensure that health & safety regulations are being followed at all times
- Create, develop and drive compliance against internal processes
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of CAFM systems (Facilities Management software)
- Excellent IT skills, with a strong focus on MS Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Service Desk operations is essential
- An understanding of quality processes e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, 5S etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service and Performance Manager to work for a world leading FM business in Theale, Reading.
- Salary starts at £35,000 per annum
- Pension, good holiday allowance plus more
- Private health care package after 6 months
For more information about this role, please contact Carbon60 on: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.