Engine Workshop Technician Basel, SwitzerlandCarbon60 have an exciting new position for an Engine Workshop Technician to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.In...
£competitive salary, bonus and benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Workshop Manager to support for the Service Centre Manager in the day to day running of the Mechanical Workshop. The successful candidate will be key member of the team, and will be an integral in ensuring the profitability of the branch
- Day to day running of a busy mechanical workshop
- Management of a multi - disciplined team
- Actively partake in Continuous improvement activities
- Health and Safety
- Visiting customer sites
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication / People skills.
- Experience in all machining disciplines in a Mechanical Engineering Workshop.
- Project Planning
- Commercially Aware
- Management & Supervision of busy Mechanical Engineering Workshop
- Health & Safety Management.
- LEAN / 5S Management.
If you are an experienced Workshop Manager, then we would like to hear from you. If successful you will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and be part of a UK wide business with the potential to develop your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.