Sales ExecutiveCarbon60 are proud to be representing a hugely successful South Wales based business that has a long standing history in the area. They are...
Internal Sales Executive
Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the team in Crawley with the recruitment of an Internal Sales Executive who will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and also customer service duties with both customers and suppliers.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel.
- Take accountability for key customer accounts
- Develop pricing strategies for product lines
- Process sale orders, purchase orders
- Pursue new markets and customers.
- Obtain market intelligence
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Experience in aircraft aftermarket sales environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong customer service, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career within on the fastest growing companies in Europe within its sector.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.