This is an opportunity to work for one of world's largest multi-national businesses, with an unrivalled reputation in providing Facilities Management Services to a range...
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Carbon60 are recruiting an experienced mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover the MK postcode area (Milton Keynes).
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for performing upgrades and maintenance, travelling between a number of sites in the Milton Keynes area and working alongside a team of maintenance staff to ensure the smooth running of each building.
- Maintenance of electrical systems on numerous commercial sites
- Provide expert fault finding and advice and guidance to customers
- Working on systems such as roller shutter doors, dock levellers and lifts
- Carry out basic plumbing work and other building services
- Manage the delivery of PPM to meet performance measures
- Be a point of contact for a team of engineers within the MK and NN post code areas
- Manage the relationship with the customer and project a positive image
The ideal candidate:
- Must hold an electrical certification (17th Edition)
- Must hold a full electrical qualification (City & Guilds 2382 and 2391)
- Experience of the planned maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of lifts is required
- Ideally be IPAF and MEWP training and be comfortable working at heights
- Experience of fault finding and giving advice to other engineers
- Willing and able to be part of the on-call rota
This is a great opportunity for the right Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for a company who are a household name with an excellent reputation.
- Salary starts at £32,237 per annum + on call payments
- On call bonus payments are paid each month
- Company vehicle is provided
- Pension, good holiday allowance, permanent contract plus more
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.