Job title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)Location: Swindon SN25 1UGContract: 2 monthsSalary: £18.00 PAYE p/h / £22.80 LTD...
Carbon60 are recruiting for a highly experienced Mechanical Engineer to work for a high profile FM company based in the Abingdon area.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the specialist teams that deal with building services and process operations. Delivering consistent FM services to the company and its subcontractors.
- Monitoring and carrying out operational maintenance duties
- Manage the BM services, where applicable
- Provide specialist advice and support for equipment: Pumps, motors, valves, Cooling systems, Racking, Tanks and actuators etc.
- Looking after general building services e.g. heating, ventilation and compressed air etc.
- Isolate defective equipment from the power supply and carry out fault checks, tests and repairs
- Assist in the preparation of estimates and quotations
The ideal candidate:
- Technical qualifications or a craft apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- Qualified to ONC/OND, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Proven experience within a process environment
- Knowledge of PSSR 2000/Confined spaces, Legionella Management and Work Permits
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable, with excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies, based near Abingdon.
- UP TO £35,000 per annum DOE
- Pension, good holiday allowance, permanent contract
- Company sick pay
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.