Project Manager (Construction)Carbon60 are recruiting for a Project Manager, to work at a site/project based in Leicester and the East Midlands. The client are a...
Carbon60 are searching for a Property Manager for a prestigious, high security client based in Dublin city centre.
The Property Manager will be responsible for the risk assessment of each residence, ensuring that they are compliant with set standards and that properties are found within agreed time scales.
- To identify properties in line with health & safety policies
- Ensure that all properties are fit for purpose and value for money
- Updating the corporate services department upon identification of chosen properties
- Organise move ins / outs and preliminary checks
- Raising requisitions to pay for rent and common charges
- Working with a wide variety of clients from all over the world
- Various administrative and financial duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to pass a security / background check
- Extremely professional and smartly/formally dressed at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a bright, friendly demeanour
- High level communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Clean driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Manager to work for an exceptional organisation based at Dublin, Ireland.
- Salary between £30K and £35K depending on experience
- Interim role with a view to becoming permanent within 3 to 6 months
- Please note: The successful candidate will need to complete a security check
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams Carbon60: 02920 731187 Or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.