Estimating EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting for a highly experienced Estimating Engineer to work for a key client based in the Longbenton, Newcastle area.The Estimating Engineer will...
Carbon60 are recruiting for a highly experienced Estimating Engineer to work for a key client based in the Longbenton, Newcastle area.
The Estimating Engineer will be responsible for interpreting engineering drawings, estimating the costs involved and providing the client with a point of contact.
- Taking the clients engineering drawings and drafting an estimated cost
- Working seamlessly with the Commercial Manager, Sales team and the Production team
- Be a highly professional, single point of contact
- Managing client accounts to ensure a strong and long-lasting relationship
- Track dates from enquiry to quotation to ensure they are provided in line with requirements
- Provide commercial feedback to new and existing projects
The ideal candidate:
- Technical qualifications or a craft apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- Qualified to ONC/OND, NVQ level 3 equivalent or higher
- Able to understand, interpret and estimate directly from engineering drawings
- A proven track record in the fabrication / sheet metal industry
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills are essential
- A good understanding of machinery capability and capacity
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimating Engineer to work one of the UK's most well-known businesses, on the site based in Longbenton, Newcastle.
- Salary of £36,000 per annum
- Pension, good holiday allowance, permanent contract
- Other company benefits
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.