Multi Skilled Technician (Handyperson)Carbon60 are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician, to work at a static site based in Cardiff. This is an office building...
Multi Skilled Technician (Handyperson)
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician, to work at a static site based in Cardiff. This is an office building and will involve general handyperson/caretaker and janitorial duties.
The Technician will be responsible for planned maintenance tasks, fire alarm tests and the basic up-keep of the building and its services. A great role for a janitor, caretaker or handyperson.
- Monthly utility meter readings
- First line response to calls for repairs
- Looking after the lighting, re-lamping etc.
- Minor plumbing, decorating and general fabric repairs
- Cleaning and caretaking duties e.g. replenishing consumable etc.
- Floor walking, reporting and maintenance and H&S issues
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of building maintenance, janitorial and handyperson duties
- A good understanding of health and safety requirements in an office environment
- The ability to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Be proactive in your approach to repair and maintenance tasks
- Good communication skills
- A smart and presentable appearance
This is a great opportunity for a Technician / Handyperson to work for a high profile company.
- Salary of £18,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Permanent contract
- Other company benefits
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.