Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to...
Due to their continued success we have a great opportunity for a Sales Co-ordinator to deal with enquiries, identify suitable products, quote and process customer orders. You will be joining an established business based in Maesteg who, as well as supporting the UK market, are now exporting their product around the world.
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Raise and manage opportunities
- Prepare quotes
- Follow up
- Process orders
- Previous sales support experience within a sales environment ideally gained within manufacturing or construction
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Good Administration skills
- Strong Organisation skills
Our client prides themselves on looking after their staff and customers alike and continually look to develop talent from within the business.
If you are looking for a sales support role in the Bridgend area that will provide you with variety, being part of a close knit team in a company that has been growing year on year and who will be gaining further contracts in 2019, then we would like to hear from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.